||Transcripts, made 22 March �1476�, by two French notaries of fifteen deeds (charters, letters. etc.), rel. a moiety of the church of Rotherham (Yorks., W.R.), which was granted by John of Lexington to the abbey of Clairvaux, 1249, and let at perpetual farm to Rufford, for �20 p.a., until c. 1413. The original of the thirteenth deed, a grant to Clairvaux by Robert de Brus, lord of Annandale, [1272(?)], is also in the Archives d�partementales, 3 H. 332. Paper gathering of 10 folios. Written by a French hand.